As Russian forces massed at the border of Ukraine, U.S. lawmakers pressed the Pentagon on why the Biden administration wasn’t sending Stinger antiaircraft missiles to help Kyiv. The option wasn’t available, they were told, because the weapons in the U.S. inventory contained classified equipment.
Months later, the Pentagon came up with a solution to the problem. By removing several screws, the military was able to withdraw a sensitive item from the missile’s hand-held launcher, opening the way to sending the weapons from U.S. stocks…
What’s the situation with sending missiles to Ukraine? Won’t it be seen as joining in the war directly?
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- Biden’s Destruction Of America Is Being Noticed
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- New York street interviews are frightening…