Seal hunts on East Coast of Canada brought back ZERO seals afetr two attempts, sea ice too thick, yet NSIDC shows low sea ice coverage there. Over in the Bering Straight, whale hunts begin, which usually are held in Autumn. NSIDC ice coverage and thickness are seriously flawed by these accounts of regional fishermen and hunters in the areas on the ice. European superfreeze continues with Italy dipping to -28C. Crops will be lost for sure.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting