The Seattle Police Department has released data on officers who have and haven’t submitted proof of vaccination ahead of an Oct. 18 deadline.
Seattle council rejects using officer exodus savings on SPD hiring, retention
According to SPD, 354 sworn officers — comprising a third of the department’s total — have not submitted proof of vaccination. Seven-hundred and twenty officers that make up the other two-thirds are now in compliance with the city’s upcoming COVID-19 vaccine mandate. SPD’s civilian staff is 94% vaccinated.
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now