Specifically, today’s release proposes further defining a dealer and government securities dealer as one that engages “in a routine pattern of buying and selling securities that has the effect of providing liquidity to other market participants” by, for example:
- Routinely making roughly comparable purchases and sales of the same or substantially similar securities in a day; or *
- Routinely expressing trading interests that are at or near the best available prices on both sides of the market and that are communicated and represented in a way that makes them accessible to other market participants; or
- Earning revenue primarily from capturing bid-ask spreads, by buying at the bid and selling at the offer, or from capturing any incentives offered by trading venues to liquidity-supplying trading interests.”
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- An amusing economic indicator: Strippers say a recession is guaranteed because the strip clubs are suddenly empty
- Pretty much in all Europe is happening but mainstream media are too focused on Ukraine..