Tesla’s investors, captivated by the electric car maker’s future growth prospects, have ignored its rickety finances. That is no longer possible.
Tesla is in trouble after a chaotic week. Elon Musk’s supposed plan to take the company private at $420 a share looks more like a fantasy. The Securities and Exchange Commission is investigating the company on multiple fronts, including issues related to disclosure about production of the Model 3 sedan. Shares dove 8% Friday morning.
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!