by Josh Sigurdson of World Alternative Media
Josh Sigurdson reports on the latest news of panic buying throughout the world as stores lose stock of multiple items including soda drinks, canned food, pasta and rice.
In places like Hong Kong, we’re seeing a second wave of panic buying whereas places like Australia are starting to already die down.
But there’s more to the story than meets the eye.
As we see a second wave of lockdowns in many places throughout the world, the fear is leading to many people panic buying goods. One would certainly think the supply chain would learn from the previous catastrophe, but it hasn’t. Or perhaps, they’re utilizing fear to mark up prices and make more money which is the most logical explanation considering Mexico had little to no actual panic buying despite goods and services internationally being more difficult to come upon.
We will continue to cover this story. Stay tuned for more from WAM!
FULL SHOW NOTES AND LINKS HERE
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis