Elderly patients are being condemned to an early death by hospitals making secret use of “do not resuscitate” orders, an investigation has found. Doctors in Switzerland have called for people who are vulnerable to coronavirus complications to consider signing ‘do not resuscitate orders’. The move is part of efforts to ease pressure on Swiss intensive care units. The measure includes people who are over 60 and those with heart disease or diabetes. Such groups are being asked to record their wishes for end of life care to ease pressure on intensive care units. An organisation for the elderly called Pro Senectute Schweiz said that the doctors’ appeal was excessive. Doctors in Switzerland have called for people to put their wishes on paper. Those affected include people over 60 and those with heart disease, diabetes Coronavirus infections rose by 9,751 since Friday, data on Monday showed.
Britain’s socialised healthcare system has reportedly been issuing do not resuscitate orders for people with learning disabilities during the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.
Fury at ‘do not resuscitate’ notices given to Covid patients with learning disabilities. Vulnerable people have encountered ‘shocking discrimination’ during pandemic, says Mencap charity
A new study out of Israel, pending peer review, has found that “fully vaccinated” people are 27 times more likely to get infected with COVID-19, develop symptoms, and 8 times more likely to experience hospitalization than unvaccinated people with natural immunity
Doctors Issuing Unlawful ‘Do Not Resuscitate’ Orders For Disabled Covid Patients Outrageous.
A report due to be launched this week by disability advocacy organization Inclusion London affirms the fear many disabled people have experienced throughout the pandemic over being denied life-saving treatment, should they become seriously ill with coronavirus.
In the report entitled, “Abandoned, forgotten and ignored the impact of Covid-19 on Disabled people”, several survey respondents attested to being pressured by their doctor to have DNR, or Do Not Attempt Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation orders placed on their medical records.
Hospitals consider universal do-not-resuscitate orders for coronavirus patients. Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago has been discussing a do-not-resuscitate policy for infected patients, regardless of the wishes of the patient or their family members a wrenching decision to prioritize the lives of the many over the one.
Those who don’t learn from history…
It has happened many times in history: when human beings were used as slaves and property, when human beings were the subject of horrific experiments when the media and people in power deliberately manipulated human beings to believe that other humans weren’t like them, and therefore, it was permissible to mistreat or abuse them.
Human society isn’t a suicide pact. If you are too dumb to get the covid vaccine, then you are not fit for continued life on Earth. That’s your choice, but the consequences of refusing to get the vaccine is you having to wave a fond farewell and separate from the surviving world.
— Chris Vickery (@VickerySec) October 14, 2021
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people