Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, argued on “Sunday Morning Futures” that “it now is clear” that Facebook was “utilizing their monopoly position to censor on behalf of the government” regarding information related to COVID-19 and its origins.
Cruz made the comment reacting to Facebook saying on May 26 that it would no longer ban posts suggesting COVID-19 is man-made amid mounting calls from President Biden and other officials for further investigation into the pandemic’s origins.
The announcement marked a reversal for the social media giant. In February, Facebook said it would remove posts claiming the virus was man-made or manufactured “following consultations with leading health organizations, including the World Health Organization” who had “debunked” the claim.
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer