Thursday, Sen. Martha McSally refused to answer a question from CNN reporter Manu Raju. In her refusal, she called him a “liberal hack.”
You can see that very brief, but watchworthy video here.
Shortly thereafter, someone in McSally’s camp registered the domain, LiberalHack.com and her re-election campaign was capitalizing on the quip.
A little insight into how calculated this was.
McSally attacked Manu in the 10am hour. She had registered the domain name "t.co/YQW3ySFPna" by the 11am hour.
(16:24 UTC = 11:24 EST) pic.twitter.com/TkBHt8S2BZ
— Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) January 17, 2020
Calculated, you say? Because, I don’t think that’s how it works. See also:
If she registered the domain after saying it, wouldn’t that suggest the opposite premeditation? I know sequencing can be hard, but keep at it.
— Luke Thompson (@ltthompso) January 17, 2020
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Tranny Stripper Performs for Kids, Kids Hand Out Cash
- College is a scam…
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- What Ominous Event Do They Have Planned For September 24th?
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries