China has long rivaled the United States as a top global economic power, but in a Wednesday Senate Intelligence hearing, Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) made an important point, saying that China has weaponized America’s own “corporate lust for profits” against the U.S., and the evidence is clear everywhere from the grocery store to Hollywood.
Rubio urged other Senators at the meeting to “wake up” and recognize corporate America’s reliance on the Chinese Communist Party.
“U.S. corporations are so desperate to have access to the Chinese market that they’ll lead costly boycotts in an American state that passes a law that they don’t like. American companies have actually fired Americans who live in America for saying or writing something that China doesn’t like,” Rubio noted.
“Most people don’t realize that China already has tremendous influence and control over what Americans are allowed to say or hear about them or many of the other issues in the world. Hollywood is so desperate, for example, to have their movies shown in China that Hollywood won’t make a movie that China’s communist censors don’t approve,” Rubio argued.
China is no ally to the United State or its’ corporate interests. In fact, China is reportedly stealing between 300 and 600 billion dollars a year of American technology and intellectual property.
“They hack into networks and they take it. They use venture capital funds to buy promising technology startups. They hide their ownership, by the way. They partner with universities on research and then they steal that research — often research whose seed funding came from the U.S. taxpayer. They force American companies doing business in China to give the technology over to them,” the senator explained.
He alleged that, “China is already carrying out the biggest illegal wealth transfer from one nation to another in the history of mankind,” reiterating that this is not about the Chinese people, this is about the Chinese Communist Party.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB