The U.S. Senate has unanimously approved an amendment to its proposed budget that opposed defunding the police.
Alabama Republican Sen. Tommy Tuberville introduced an amendment as part of the Senate’s “vote-a-rama,” where they had a marathon session during consideration of Democrats’ $3.5 trillion budget.
Members were allowed to offer unlimited amendments during the session.
READ MORE HERE
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
See also NYSE Halt First Republic... Western Alliance Sinks A Record 76%... VIX Flying... The Margin Call Vibes Are Starting To Kick In