by Chris Black
These people are totally retarded, and, on top of that, incompetent.
Or maybe, who knows, they are just regurgitating talking points from their handlers (cough, cough, AIPAC):
Today I am requesting the Committee on Foreign Investment — which reviews acquisitions of U.S. businesses by foreign buyers — to conduct an investigation into the national security implications of Saudi Arabia's purchase of Twitter.t.co/IDwnKGaxt7
— Chris Murphy (@ChrisMurphyCT) October 31, 2022
Chris Murphy is a retard and he didn’t even try to do a little bit of research before embarrassing himself in public.
Saudi Arabia does not own Twitter. They bought something like 4% of Twitter shares back in 2015, and decided to hold on to their shares after Elon took over.
That’s all. Inexplicably, Murphy addressed this by saying that they should have sold.
— Mike Masnick (@mmasnick) October 31, 2022
It is unbelievable how dumb these people in the government actually are. All they do is read off talking points.
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1