A group of bipartisan senators on Wednesday reached an agreement on the $1.2 trillion hard infrastructure bill after Republicans stalled the measure last week.
Bipartisan = the American people are getting screwed
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said the senate could vote as early as Wednesday evening to advance the measure.
The motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed was not agreed to last week because Republicans said there was no money to pay for the package.
Pass It to Find Out What’s In It: Republicans Prepare to Vote for ‘Infrastructure’ Bill that Does Not Yet Exist
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.