Exclusive, never-before-seen footage.
Real-time reactions from United States Senators.
SRC Films is on the ground at the U.S./Mexico border to uncover the truth.
Border Crisis // Episode 1
↓ STREAMING NOW ↓ pic.twitter.com/k8KibyqI2M
— Senate Republicans (@SenateGOP) March 30, 2021
Biden administration FINALLY lets media into biggest shelter for migrant kids – where one in seven has COVID: Rammed tent structure is at 1,700% capacity with 2,000 kids who’ve overstayed 72-hour legal limit – and there’s a lice outbreak
- Biden’s administration for the first time allowed journalists inside its main border detention facility in Texas
- It comes after weeks of shutting out the media and releasing their own publicity pictures from the camp
- Border guards say 14 per cent – one in seven – of the migrant children have tested positive for COVID
- Photos also show detainees being treated for lice, amid fears of an outbreak
- More than 4,000 migrants, including children and families,are being housed there
- The children are housed by the hundreds in eight pods that are about 3,200 square feet in size
- Journalists watched children being processed at intake center before they are moved to pods with 500 kids
- Nurse practitioners also gave psychological tests, asking children if they had suicidal thoughts; all shoelaces were removed to avoid harm to anyone
- The Biden administration gave a tour as more families continued to cross the Rio Grande from Mexico
- There is also another migrant caravan in Honduras, which is heading north through Guatemala