by Chris Black
IMAGE CREDITS: WIKI.
They’re not sending their best is an expression coined by President Trump during last year’s presidential campaign, when he was describing the huge amount of criminals and “bad hombres” who were jumping the fence in the US from Mexico, with almost zero vetting. That phrase just got a new meaning today, as we just got word about a Pakistani serial killer getting arrested as he was trying to enter the European Union as a refugee.
Truth be told, the man whose nickname is “The Butcher” was apprehended by Hungarian border patrol. I bet that if he tried to enter the EU via Italy or other “progressive” Western European country (read Greece), he would have not encountered the slightest problem with border patrol.
The detained Pakistani migrant who posed as a war-refugee was arrested by Hungarian police as it appears he’s the suspect in the murders of approximately seventy (70, you got that right) people in his native country.
As per Austrian and Hungarian police reports, a group of illegal immigrants (welfare shoppers in not-so politically correct terms, as there’s no war to speak of in Pakistan) was stopped on Tuesday in the close vicinity of the southern border with Serbia and the 35 year old Pakistani serial-murder suspect (allegedly a contract-killer, i.e. a hit man) was identified among them.
The serial killer was only identified by his initials, A.Z. respectively, and police reports that he was issued an international arrest warrant by Pakistan. Currently, the suspect is being detained in Hungary. Austrian officials issued an official statement, explaining that Hungarian border patrol were able to make the arrest after being tipped off by their Austrian counterparts. The Pakistani Butcher was trying to enter Austria via Hungary using known networks of people smugglers, yet officials are refusing to identify him by name citing Austria’s stiff personal data protection rules.
Unlucky for the Pakistani Butcher, he got caught in Hungary, a country that boasts a zero-tolerance policy with regard to illegal immigration and refused to take in EU’s forced migrant quotas, unlike other EU countries, that would have given the Butcher a house, weekly payments for him and his future (probably underage) 1st cousins wives and kids.
Austrian officials are set to deliberate in the following days whether the Butcher is to be deported back to Pakistan.
However, it’s most likely that A.Z. will be turned over to a country that does not have the death penalty, rather than returned to Pakistan to face Pakistani justice. In other words, he will probably spend a few years in jail and then be on the path to citizenship in the Greater EU in 5 years or so, as progressive EU human-rights legislation forbids member states to deport illegal migrants to countries where they may face the death penalty for their deeds.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Justin Trudeau, under oath: “I did not call people who were unvaccinated [bad] names.”
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?
- The Electric Car Hoax in 1 minute
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- ‘No one is waiting in line for Black Friday’
- The FTX story just gets wilder.