Searching Twitter for the accounts of several prominent Republican lawmakers, and even the chairwoman of the Republican Party, produces, it seems, no results in the drop-down menu, prompting complaints of a “shadowban.”
If you were looking for the account of GOP chairwoman Ronna McDaniel or representatives Mark Meadows (R-North Carolina), Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), and Matt Gaetz (R-Florida), you’d be out of luck: Their names would not show up in the drop-down results menu. Neither would the verified profile for House Intelligence Committee chair Devin Nunes (R-California).
Meadows, Jordan and Gaetz are all members of the Freedom Caucus and, along with Nunes, are outspoken supporters of President Donald Trump. The president’s critics, such as Rep. Maxine Waters (D-California) and DNC chairman Tom Perez, or any of the 78 members of the Progressive Caucus, continued to appear in searches, VICE magazine found.
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!