Shanghai is the most underreported story in the world right now.
The China lockdown of one of the largest ports in world is causing major logistical issues.
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) April 14, 2022
- Many goods are stuck in China at the moment and a “big problem looms” for the global economy, says IMA Asia’s Richard Martin.
- In the last few weeks, China has been battling its most severe Covid outbreak on the mainland since the initial shock of the pandemic in early 2020.
China’s imports unexpectedly fell in March and export growth slowed, with Covid lockdowns disrupting port operations and curbing business activity and spending t.co/sqsabbHnQh pic.twitter.com/fjsqoU9S8b
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) April 14, 2022
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.