by Chris Black
As we know, Zelensky wanted to negotiate peace by agreeing to cede land and remain neutral an entire year ago, in March of 2022.
The US State Department came in and told him that peace was not an option.
Since then, he’s doubled, tripled, and quadrupled down on fighting an eternal war and actually claims to be planning to invade and conquer Russia.
Seems only Zelensky's govt and not all Ukraine's people want to fight until the last Ukrainian
Ukraine's Secretary of National Security Danilov worries that more and more Ukrainians are in favor of peace negotiations and "this is a very dangerous trend" t.co/SaohSeuUm1 pic.twitter.com/w3JLnbwzYt
— the Lemniscat (@theLemniscat) March 10, 2023
Presumably, a significant percentage of Ukrainians have been desiring peace for a while now, and no one knows because the country is a brutal dictatorship where anyone who disagrees with the government risks being disappeared.
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…