A friend I know went to the Dollar Store.
Picked up a few things and went to check out.
Dish detergent – OK
Dish sponge – Nope – cashier takes it out of the basket and puts it aside. “This is a non-essential purchase.”
Bag of dried beans – OK
Sink drain cover (the rubber stopper thing) – Nope. “This is a non-essential item too.”
You can’t buy stuff if the government says no even if it’s on the shelf.
Communism is here.
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels