by Amna El Tawil
A CEO of a Silicon Valley’s startup company TimeShare CMO made it perfectly clear what she thinks about middle America.
Melinda Byerley, the founder of TimeShare CMO, tweeted a screenshot of her Facebook post wherein she wrote about things that middle America would have to do to bring more jobs to the community.
Byerley premised her advice by stating that “one thing middle America could do is to realize that no educated person wants to live in a shithole with stupid people. Especially violent, racist, and/or misogynistic ones.”
According to her statement corporations don’t want to locate “call centers, factors, development centers, etc” because they must also deal with the fact that small towns “have nothing going for them. No infrastructure, just a few bars and a terrible school system.”
So basically, if you live in middle America and want to get a job, you must “clean up your act and make your town a place that people like us want to live in”, at least that’s what Melinda Byerley says.
The Daily Caller reports this Silicon Valley CEO assumes “no educated person wants to live in a shithole with stupid people.” Particularly, in a “shithole” filled with people who are “violent, racist, and/or misogynistic.” In Byerley’s opinion, “big corporations,” do not consider moving to the heart of America because “those towns have nothing going for them.”
I didn't feel like tweetstorming, so here's a screen shot. "What middle America can do to get more jobs in their area." pic.twitter.com/1nYSehA4kA
— Melinda Byerley ?? (@MJB_SF) January 7, 2017
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?