Singapore has a population of 5.7 million. They have had 57,627 cases of Wuhan virus with 27 deaths.
You do the math.
Yet apparently these numbers are so frightening that the government feels the need to disperse devices to track your movement. All in the name of helping to “curb the spread” of Wuhan virus. Kinda sounds like “flatten the curve,” no?
But rest assured, this device doesn’t actually track your “exact” location.
Also, data on the device is “deleted” after 25 days. Yeah, riiiiiiiiight.
Check out this video:
"It kind of looks like the Apple AirPods case."
Singapore is rolling out Bluetooth #Covid19 contact-tracing tokens to its residents. @mkcheok went and got hers. More @business: t.co/fJbDqiyb5j pic.twitter.com/U9Az1hUCXP
— Bloomberg QuickTake (@QuickTake) September 22, 2020
Read the Bloomberg article on this tracing device here.
That would be a hard pass for me on volunteering for a tracing device.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.