President Biden is facing a wave of backlash over Afghanistan — with a poll released Wednesday finding that six in 10 Americans think the US is going off the rails.
The Morning Consult/Politico poll of 1,997 registered voters conducted from Saturday to Monday found that 61 percent believed things in the country have gone “pretty seriously” on “the wrong track.”
That’s compared to just 39 percent of respondents who think the US is “going in the right direction.”
The survey — conducted ahead of Biden’s announcement Monday that the US had completed its military withdrawal from Afghanistan — found that 61 percent of voters disapprove of how he handled the situation.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once