Small cap more overvalued than anytime in history. pic.twitter.com/oRcFgOszEf
— Jim Bianco (@biancoresearch) June 3, 2020
U.S. companies issue shares at fastest rate ever
Reuters, Released on 6/1/20
U.S. public companies sold over $60 billion in shares last month, the biggest monthly haul ever, as they capitalized on a stock market rally fueled by hopes that the COVID-19 pandemic is subsiding.
Hedge funds & others "have essentially been bailed out by the Fed" in recent months: ex-NY Fed's Dudley. "If people become very leveraged & they’re big enough to be systemic, then I think there needs to be some regulation to reel that in.” t.co/EAHccZ75fF
— Lisa Abramowicz (@lisaabramowicz1) June 3, 2020
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB