CLICK ON CHART TO ENLARGE
Year to date, Micro (IWC) and Small Caps (IWM) are acting stronger than large caps. The strength in IWC and IWM have both of them testing all-time highs this week, which could be the top of bullish ascending triangles at each (1).
Two-thirds of the time the ascending triangle pattern leads to higher prices.
If they break above line (1), the measured move suggests that each could rally around 10%. The measured move target for IWC comes into play around the $112 level and for IWM the target comes into play around $178.
For Micro and Small caps to keep acting stronger than large caps, each needs to break above resistance at (1).
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.