No only that, but they also bought $162B of mortgage backed securities in the last 2 months.
That was the largest amount in since March. pic.twitter.com/aQnURfZqqx
— Otavio (Tavi) Costa (@TaviCosta) June 24, 2021
US banks seems to have passed easily the Fed stress test. What does that mean? That they can now go nuts on buys backs and dividends 👇 pic.twitter.com/wCQkh8A5i0
— Gianluca (@Theimmigrant84) June 24, 2021
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!