So part of Deutsche Bank's lending to Wirecard in the form of a revolving credit facility ended up ***in a CLO that was sold on to other investors.***t.co/g5Qw9sqhNP pic.twitter.com/dBYRY2CKSL
— Tracy Alloway (@tracyalloway) June 22, 2020
#recession … #LeveragedLoan #CLOs edition
Who wouldn't want to own a #CLO with #Wirecard #loans from #DeutscheBank? 🤦♀️ t.co/xkVVup8eqK
— Invariant Perspective (@InvariantPersp1) June 22, 2020
In hindsight, rather than let the market function or investigate the red flags, it was best to let investors keep plowing billions of Euros into this scam so they could be wiped out in a single baggy supernova. Amirite BaFin? pic.twitter.com/B5acZ3tE1A
— Keubiko (@Keubiko) June 22, 2020
As a friend of mine says: Weekends. Are. Bad. For. Frauds.
They are now "assessing options for a sustainable financing strategy"
In other words, they are flat broke and going to file. pic.twitter.com/KC93tbXjIh
— Donut Shorts (@DonutShorts) June 22, 2020
— 88888 Account (@88888sAccount) June 22, 2020
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas