CNN was crushed on social media Tuesday after the liberal network announced it hired Twitter left-wing provocateur Rex Chapman for its streaming service despite a reputation of being an “endless source of misinformation.”
Chapman, a former NBA player who recently hosted “Block or Charge” on Adult Swim, has become infamous for sharing liberal tweets that are often out-of-context or regurgitated from users with smaller followings. CNN announced the former University of Kentucky star will host a weekly program on CNN+, a streaming service that is schedule to debut at some point in 2022.
CNN’s Brian Stelter and the network’s team of media reporters have spent years condemning dishonesty on social media, and while CNN celebrated its latest addition, critics quickly took notice of Chapman’s history of pushing misinformation and out-of-context content.
“It’s amazing how CNN continues to make decisions guaranteed to destroy whatever limited trust they have in the media today,” Outkick founder Clay Travis tweeted.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- The latest cover of the Economist…