Supplemental Security Income recipients will be getting not one, but two payments in September 2022, totaling to $1,652.
The first payment will be made at the start of the month on Sept. 1 while the second one will be made at the end of the month on Sept. 30. September is one of only two months that give recipients two payments, the other being December, according to the Social Security Administration.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically