They announced in May that they were going to sell 30B worth of T-bonds, as well as 17.5B worth of MBS, EACH MONTH in June, July & August, and are supposed to sell 60B of T-bonds & 35B of MBS starting this month…. If someone can make some maf, it sure looks like numbers aren’t adding up…
insert South Park “We’re sorry…” meme here
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas