Greg Hunter gives The Weekly News Wrap-Up for Friday, July 2, 2021
Delta Biden, VAERS Lie People Die, Spending $1 Trillion a Night
This past week, the Fed spent nearly $1 trillion in one night in the reverse repo market. The Fed does not want rates to fall below zero, and on the other end, it is spending $120 billion a month (at least) not allowing rates to rise too much in the repo market. Got that? Just know something is very wrong at the Fed when they have to spend $1 trillion in a single night. There is no fix that is going to happen. They are just going to keep it going until it blows sky high. Cut back on risk is my best advice.
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe