Most banks that failed were in SF, one in NY. I’ve yet to hear a bank in trouble that’s out of Or near Richmond. Now that the SF run on the banks has been kind of quelled, looks like they need money somewhere else.
I’m thinking there are more banks in need of liquidity in NYC and Richmond vicinity. They know something. Fed did say they stand ready to provide liquidity to eligible institutions.
They’re strategically trying to move funds to avoid having funds in the wrong place and losing a whole day to transferring it.
See also ‘Where Is Proof Of Damages?’: Leo Terrell Comes Unglued Over San Francisco’s Proposed Reparations.
U.S. Bank Fallout Extends to Various Non-Bank Financial Sectors
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
See also You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble