Journalists are up in arms that Trump is “dog whistling” with his tweet about white farmers in South Africa. Which is strange because not even a year ago many mainstream sources including the Associated press were covering this story. Even Newsweek wrote about it and they are a left wing publication.
So what changed? Why can the Media report this and its fine but as soon as Trump says he wants to look into it they accuse him of dog whistling?
Or maybe this is just another instance of fake news from the mainstream media.
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…