South Korea is among the countries with the highest vaccination compliance numbers throughout the world. Our World in Data reports that 85.8 percent of their population is fully vaccinated. Their submission to the vaccine regime has not prevented their population from being stricken with the China virus.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies
See also Disgusting Medical University of South Carolina Training Video: ‘Do You Feel Like a Boy, Like a Girl, Like Both, or Neither?’
See also "Let's combine Measles and Covid into a single virus...what's the worst that could happen?"