Supposed government efforts to cool central-banker blown housing bubbles are doomed to fail as long as Money Printer Go BRRRRRR prices first-time buyers out of the market. The bursting of global property bubbles is going to usher in the next Great Financial Crisis, a la 2008. Heckova job, central bankers!
The average price of an apartment in Seoul has doubled in five years despite government efforts to cool the market.
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Wait, What?
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- Russia Says That the West is at War with Russia