CHICAGO – Cars lined up Tuesday for a food giveaway in the Woodlawn neighborhood.
Members of the Apostolic Church of God handed boxes of food to families in need at 63rd and Dorchester. The giveaway was originally supposed to end last week, but the church extended it to today and next Tuesday.
The giveaways started because of the coronavirus, but now that looters have destroyed hundreds of grocers and pharmacies, there are even more concerns for families in need.
Mayor Lori Lightfoot said she and Illinois’ junior United States senator are working with two giant national chains to supply medicine and food where the usual sources have been forced to shut down.
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!