In the Gulf, states are facing bankruptcy. Oman can hardly even pay his electricity bill. The IMF has been now lobbying to defer emerging-market debt for one year. We have been able to confirm from behind the curtain that more than 100 nations have asked the IMF for help. The sheer stupidity of this coronavirus lockdown is beyond belief. It seems no politician bothered to ask advice from anyone other than epidemiologists. Neil Ferguson may have resigned for bad judgment, but the politicians who failed to consult other fields including economics should resign.
The lack of common sense amounts to the sad fact that politicians have set off a Monetary Crisis Cycle over the next two years, for they have seriously disrupted the entire world economy. These emerging markets will not be able to pay their debts any time soon, especially when European politicians are trying to convert the economy to a Green New Deal & World Order. This will devastate emerging market economies and set in motion massive sovereign debt defaults. We could not have elected anyone more brain-dead than those holding office pushing this agenda after they wiped out the world economy with their fake virus PLAN-DEMIC.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- China Now has More Fortune 500 Companies Than Any Other Country
- Alex Jones Gets Off Easy From Sandy Hook Trial
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- Alex Jones’ Crucifixion is Not About Sandy Hook
- The FED Hiking Interest Rates Into Oblivion Will Have No Effect on Inflation
- More people are working than at any point in American history, and it’s the result of my economic plan to build the economy from the bottom up and middle out.