The month of November was an ugly one for stocks.
Not because they closed lower but because of how they closed the month.
Today’s chart looks at the S&P 500 Index on a “monthly” basis and, as you can see, stocks made new all-time highs last month. So in that regard, November was a good month.
BUT stocks reversed lower intra-month and closed on the lows. This type of price action also created a bearish reversal pattern. And to make matters more important, this reversal also comes from a key fibonacci extension level: the 261.8% (using 2008 and 2020 lows).
The market paused here at an important Fib price point! Caution is advised, as investors must now be aware of how the market trades in the coming months. Further selling could bring a deeper correction. Stay tuned!
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’