Speculation seems a bit high 🤔 pic.twitter.com/Hcx3R0Wjy6
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) October 13, 2021
The IMF has issued a warning about the growing risks in the expanding cryptocurrency space, including fraud, excess speculation, and potential "runs" on seemingly more stable assets like Stablecoins which are pegged to an underlying asset such as Dollar. t.co/72B1rVB4Va pic.twitter.com/SlRueTRIfp
— Holger Zschaepitz (@Schuldensuehner) October 13, 2021
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.