Stacey Abrams Fails to Reinstate 100K Voter Registrations to Voter Rolls
Failed Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams failed to convince a federal judge that nearly 100,000 inactive voter registrations should be reinstated to Georgia’s voter rolls.
In a ruling this week, U.S. District Court Judge Steve Jones denied an attempt by Abrams’ Fair Fight Action organization to reinstate close to 100,000 inactive voter registrations to Georgia’s voter rolls after they were approved for removal, along with another 209,000 voter registrations this month.
Abrams founded Fair Fight Action which claims that voter suppression of minorities led to her being defeated by Gov. Brian Kemp ® earlier this year.Weeks ago, a federal judge approvedGeorgia officials removal of about 309,000 voter registrations from the state’s voter rolls. Roughly 120,000 of those voter registrants have not voted since at least 2012, and the other 189,000 are either voters who have moved out of Georgia or who have undeliverable mail.
Before a voter registrant was taken off the state’s voter rolls, election officials notified them by mail and gave them 30 days to reply. Doing so would have kept their voter registration on the rolls. Only about 4,000 out of 313,000 voters set to be taken off the rolls replied to keep themselves registered to vote.
Abrams’ lawsuit was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, Atlanta Division. The case number is 1:18-cv-05391-SCJ.
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB