STARBUCKS PULLS ADS FROM SOCIALS IN ERA OF HATE…
- Starbucks is the latest company to say it will pause advertising on “all social media platforms” and promises to have discussions internally and with media partners and civil rights organizations to stop the spread of hate speech. The company will continue to post on social media without paid promotion.
- Starbucks said though it is pausing advertising, it isn’t joining the #StopHateForProfit boycott campaign, which kicked off earlier this month.
- Coca Cola on Friday also said it would pause advertising on all social media platforms globally, while Unilever is halting advertising on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter in the U.S. through Dec. 31.
- On Saturday, spirits giant Diageo said it will be pausing paid advertising globally on “major social media platforms” beginning in July.
COCA-COLA stops on all platforms…
- Coca-Cola on Friday announced it will be pausing advertising on all social media platforms globally.
- The company clarified it was not joining the official boycott, but said “we are pausing” advertising.
- Dockers and Levi’s also announced late Friday they will be pausing ads on Facebook and Instagram, while Hershey’s said it will be cutting spending on Facebook and Instagram by a third for the rest of the year.
FACEBOOK Tightens Controls as Boycott Grows…
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once