Oil price up, electric wholesale prices up, shipping rates up so high for a three week rental of a small container vessel you can buy 68 new Ferraris. Most supply chains are broken due to lack of transport drivers and factories processing food are at two shifts and half staff due to six foot distance requirements. Even if the food is grown in the fields, it likely will not be efficiently delivered to the cities.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA