Jake from State Farm won’t have to worry about doing any commercials with anyone else because Aaron Rodgers isn’t going anywhere.
In response to the sport’s media’s quest to get Aaron Rodgers canceled from his many lucrative sponsorship deals after seeking Covid treatment advice from the left’s chief Covid nemesis Joe Rogan, State Farm Insurance has decided to stand by their man.
In a statement to USA Today, a State Farm spokesman made it clear that the company encourages vaccinations and backs the right to make a “personal” choice. “We encourage vaccinations, but respect everyone’s right to make a choice based on their personal circumstances,” State Farm told USA Today.
Pressure mounted for some type of statement from State Farm after one of the Green Bay quarterback’s large, local sponsors, Prevea Health, cut their deal with Rodgers over the weekend. Following that, the wokes set out after one of the most prominent national sponsors Rodgers has, State Farm.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline