ATLANTA — As gas prices continue to spike across the country and here in Georgia, Gov. Brian Kemp announced Monday that he is working “to quickly move legislation that will temporarily suspend the state’s motor fuel tax.”
Kemp said because of the state’s conservative budgeting over the last couple of years, he is “confident we will be able to provide relief to hardworking Georgians – both in the form of a tax refund and lower gas taxes.”
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.