Matt from Silver Fortune interviewed by Elijah Johnson of Silver Doctors
Gold and silver have undergone a significant downturn the last few weeks. But with the Fed continuing in an easing direction, Matt from Silver Fortune is still bullish.
Matt thinks as soon as gold moves above $1400, silver will take off.
An economic crisis is ahead, Matt says. He outlines six rules for the coming crisis:
1) It will take longer than people expect to arrive.
2) It will escalate faster than people think.
3) It’s not different this time.
4) It won’t be exactly the same as last time.
5) It will impact economic, geopolitical, political, and societal.
6) There will be destructive
One potential catalyst is the sovereign debt crisis in the U.S. The debt is growing too fast, and Matt says buyers for the debt are running out.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…