The good news is that US Real GDP grew at 2.3% QoQ in Q3 thanks to massive Federal government and Federal Reserve stimulus. The bad news? Prices are growing at rate of 6% QoQ, three times higher than the growth of real personal consumption.
Runaway inflation, cooling personal consumption. This is the definition of “stimulyltpo”: the excessive spending by Washington DC in conjunction with excessive monetary stimulus from The Federal Reserve.
Let’s see if Christmas season is jolly with Sewage Joe trying to scare everyone about Omicron.
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.