While the Bureau of Labor Statistics uses a lame measure of house price inflation, US existing home sales MEDIAN PRICE YoY is growing at 13.9%.
US existing home sales rose by 6.46 million units SAAR, less than the expected 6.53 million units SAAR.
Where is the inventory increases that various talking heads were predicting would emerge? Maybe they meant SUBMERGE?
Here is a video of me looking for the increasing inventory.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people
See also Small and regional banks are being left to fend for themselves while big banks like Silicon Valley Bank are being bailed out