A picture is worth a thousand words.
The good news? Job openings soared to an all-time high of 9.3 million. The bad news? There are 2.64 million more job openings than people who want a job.
It would seem that employers will have to pay a premium to attract those who claim to want to work, but aren’t in the labor force.
Just like most jobs reports, the jobs are mostly low income jobs like restaurant and bar tender jobs. Or entry-level manufacturing jobs.
Why is Powell And The Fed keeping so much monetary stimulus going? And why does Biden want to pump $8 trillion into an already overheated economy?
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.