This is actually pretty funny…
Operation Inside… seems like a title to a degenerate film…
Not the smartest group of people, that’s for sure…
The FBI and Australian police have been secretly reading a secure chat app popular with organized crime for several years. The operation, dubbed ‘the sting of the century’ in the media, resulted in hundreds of arrests.
Criminals have been using the supposedly highly secure encrypted chat app ANOM, which was installed on mobile phones bought on the black market, the Australian Federal Police (AFP) said in a statement on Tuesday. The devices were stripped of all other functions and could only send messages via ANOM, which was becoming increasingly popular in criminal circles.
What the users did not know was that the app was covertly run by the FBI, and Australian police helped to decrypt the messages.
“These criminal influencers put the AFP in the back pocket of hundreds of alleged offenders,” AFP Commissioner Reece Kershaw said.
The Australian Federal Police-led operation has charged hundreds of alleged offenders linked to serious organised crime syndicates after developing cutting edge capability to unscramble encrypted communications. pic.twitter.com/Q6CJqug6Sf
— AFP (@AusFedPolice) June 8, 2021
h/t Agent 88
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots