The stock market may be headed towards a euphoric rise followed by a crash. “There are all kinds of indicators that are screaming that this market is overvalued,” says technical analyst Chris Vermeulen from TheTechnicalTraders.com.
“Gold is in a short-term bear market,” he says. Long-term, he is extremely bullish. $2600 is the next stop, he says. His upward price target for silver is $40+, while it could come down to as low as $18 or $20 short-term.
See also You will be hearing about 'Credit Default Swaps' ("CDSs") a lot in the coming days. Let me explain it simply:
0:53 Gold/silver pullback
5:00 Silver downside potential
7:11 Silver upside potential
11:25 USD vs metals
17:08 Stock market overvalued
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.