Josh Sigurdson reports on the many coming storms heading our way and what we can do to avoid them.
Recently, news came out that as of the 21st of August, 2018, we will be in the longest bull run in history for the S&P500. That’s an absurdly long time and it doesn’t make fundamental sense. Looking at the stock market over the past many years, you’ll notice that it’s largely propped up by investor confidence but not actual innovations, marvels or fundamentals at all compared to what we used to see. It’s hot air and that’s not safe. Risk is growing with each passing day. The bubble continues to get larger and larger.
Look at the growing issues with derivatives, paper contracts, share buybacks. It’s all expanding at a rapid rate!
Then there’s the housing bubbles that are popping up everywhere (no pun intended) as we see the return of the CDOs (collateralized debt obligations), credit default swaps, mortgage backed securities, reverse mortgages, all the craziness we saw before the 2007 bubble burst. The banks are at it again! It doesn’t help that interest rates are being forced upwards right now.
Then there’s the pension bubble. It’s estimated to reach a 400 trillion dollar shortfall by the year 2050. How can that possibly be contained? Considering that those born in 2007 are set to live to 103 years old on average in the future. That’s about half a lifetime living off of a pension. Impossible!
Then there’s the carmageddon which is similar to the housing bubble in a lot of ways. Demand is down but that’s not stopping banks from releasing auto backed securities!
The markets are manipulated. They’re highly centralized. One day soon that euphoria will be replaced by panic.
We can’t forget to point out that the major banks are all bankrupt. Assessing their cash to deposit ratio, it’s quite clear that that they do not have depositors covered.
Then there is the most important of all. The monetary system. All fiat currencies eventually revert to their true value of zero. They always have, they always will going back to 1024AD in China! This time will be no different. It should be said that the fundamentals are off the table due to the level of manipulation in the monetary system as well as in the markets, so we cannot put a date on the coming crash, we just know it inevitably has to happen, so we want individuals to educate themselves and get prepared.
Right now the Federal Reserve is desperately attempting to raise interest rates in order to avoid dropping into negative interest rates when the currency crashes. They know they had to drop rates 5.5% from 2008 to 2012 and that this time they will have to drop them much more so. They won’t be able to prop up rates enough to avoid this quandary. This is why they are attempting to push their way into a global, centrally planned cashless society. The IMF and their SDR will help with that, but the power shift will likely go to China.
If your money’s in the bank, it’s not yours, it’s the bank’s. If your money’s always going through the banks via digital transactions and legal tender laws, it’s never yours. It’s always the bank’s and you are essentially bowing to the government and banking system. Right where they want you. Nothing you can do about bank runs or bail ins.
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels